Welcome to %1$s. Please log in.

Login with username, password and session length




September 30, 2026, 10:26:08 PM
Funfani.com - Spreading Fun All Over!ENTERTAINMENT JUNCTIONJokes / Funny MessagesFirst Love
Pages: Pages1
Print
Author Topic: First Love  (Read 1,249 times)
0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.
Vatsal
Administrator
FF Trailblazer


Karma: 0
Offline Offline

Posts: 2,218


« on: December 24, 2005, 10:19:20 AM »

First Love

I ne'er was struck before that hour
With love so sudden and so sweet.
Her face it bloomed like a sweet flower
And stole my heart away complete.

My face turned pale, a deadly pale.
My legs refused to walk away,
And when she looked what could I ail
My life and all seemed turned to clay.

And then my blood rushed to my face
And took my eyesight quite away.
The trees and bushes round the place
Seemed midnight at noonday.

I could not see a single thing,
Words from my eyes did start.
They spoke as chords do from the string,
And blood burnt round my heart.

Are flowers the winter's choice
Is love's bed always snow
She seemed to hear my silent voice
Not love appeals to know.

I never saw so sweet a face
As that I stood before.
My heart has left its dwelling place
And can return no more.

Logged
Pages: Pages1
Print

Jump to: