Every man should get married some time; after all,
happiness is not the only thing in life !!
--Anonymous
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Bachelors should be heavily taxed.
It is not fair that some men should
be happier than others.
--Oscar Wilde
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't marry for money; you can borrow it cheaper.
--Scottish Proverb
----------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't worry about terrorism. I was married for
two years.
--Sam Kinison
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Men have a better time than women; for one thing,
they marry later; for
another thing, they die earlier.
--H. L. Mencken
-------------------------------------------------------------------
When a newly married couple smiles, everyone knows
why.
When a ten-year married couple smiles, everyone
wonders why.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Love is blind but marriage is an eye-opener.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
When a man opens the door of his car for his wife,
you can be sure of one thing:
either the car is new or the wife.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
I take my wife everywhere, but she keeps finding
her way back to home always.
--Anonymous
-------------------------------------------------------------------
I asked my wife, " Where do you want to go for our
anniversary ?" She said," Somewhere I have never been !"
I told her,
" How about the kitchen ?"
--Anonymous
------------------------------------------------------------------
We always hold hands. If I let go, she shops.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
My wife was in beauty saloon for two hours.
That was only for the estimate.
--Anonymous