Funfani.com - Spreading Fun All Over!

LIFE & STYLE => Beauty & Fashion => Topic started by: ahkil on October 13, 2007, 04:51:19 AM

Title: In Pics: Ramp gets hot in Mumbai
Post by: ahkil on October 13, 2007, 04:51:19 AM
(http://www.ibnlive.com/pix/slideshow/LakmeIndiaFashion/pic-6.jpg)

Designer Vikram Phadnis’ show opened on a somber note with the first of his two shows favouring grey and black at the Lakme Fashion Week in Mumbai.

(http://www.ibnlive.com/pix/slideshow/LakmeIndiaFashion/pic-7.jpg)

“I wanted it to be a deadpan face, I wanted the jewellary to stand out. So I covered the face but I didn’t just want to keep it black, so we gave it shape which was, of course, inspired by Minissha Lamba's Honeymoon Travels’ superwomen look,” Phadnis said.


(http://www.ibnlive.com/pix/slideshow/LakmeIndiaFashion/pic-1.jpg)

Designer Nandita Mahtani, center left, poses with Bollywood director Karan Johar, as models applaud at the end of Mahtani's presentation at the Lakme Fashion Week in Mumbai.
Title: Re: In Pics: Ramp gets hot in Mumbai
Post by: ahkil on October 13, 2007, 04:52:19 AM
(http://www.ibnlive.com/pix/slideshow/LakmeIndiaFashion/pic-2.jpg)

A model displays a creation by designer Nandita Mahtani at the Lakme Fashion Week in Mumbai.

(http://www.ibnlive.com/pix/slideshow/LakmeIndiaFashion/pic-3.jpg)

Models and members of the audience applaud Italian designer Giovanni Cavagna, center, at the end of his presentation at the Lakme Fashion Week in Mumbai.

(http://www.ibnlive.com/pix/slideshow/LakmeIndiaFashion/pic-4.jpg)

A model displays a creation by Italian designer Giovanni Cavagna at the Lakme Fashion Week in Mumbai.

(http://www.ibnlive.com/pix/slideshow/LakmeIndiaFashion/pic-5.jpg)

A model displays a creation by Italian designer Giovanni Cavagna at the Lakme Fashion Week in Mumbai.