It's hard not to tear up while scrolling through affectionate Curtis Wiklund's illustrations. The Michigan-based wedding photographer drew every day for a whole year to document his life with his beloved wife Jordin.
Wiklund was inspired by Jordin who was doing her own 365-day photography project. "During that year, many people told us they felt like they got to know us better through the drawings, like they were a peek into our personal life," Wiklund writes in his website.
Whether it's brushing teeth together or getting positive pregnancy test results, Wiklund depicts it with warmth and tenderness. It's a nice reminder that there's always room for romance in daily life.
More info: drawings365.com | curtiswiklundphoto.com | Facebook | Instagram
1 I Love Her So Much
(http://800001.xyz/files/funzug/imgs/relations/couples_love_illustrations_01.jpg)
2 We're Pregnant
(http://800001.xyz/files/funzug/imgs/relations/couples_love_illustrations_02.jpg)
3 Did A Lot Of Laughing Today
(http://800001.xyz/files/funzug/imgs/relations/couples_love_illustrations_03.jpg)
4 Snowboard Goggles And Onions
(http://800001.xyz/files/funzug/imgs/relations/couples_love_illustrations_04.jpg)
5 My Sleepy Girl
(http://800001.xyz/files/funzug/imgs/relations/couples_love_illustrations_05.jpg)
6 Back-Scratching As A Sedative
(http://800001.xyz/files/funzug/imgs/relations/couples_love_illustrations_06.jpg)
Go to The NEXT Page for More Pictures >>>
7 When My Wife Is Out Of Town, I Forget To Eat Or Sleep
(http://800001.xyz/files/funzug/imgs/relations/couples_love_illustrations_07.jpg)
8 You're Still My Valentine
(http://800001.xyz/files/funzug/imgs/relations/couples_love_illustrations_08.jpg)
9 Dumb Fight
(http://800001.xyz/files/funzug/imgs/relations/couples_love_illustrations_09.jpg)
10 - What Should I Draw? - Us
(http://800001.xyz/files/funzug/imgs/relations/couples_love_illustrations_10.jpg)
11 Cold Season
(http://800001.xyz/files/funzug/imgs/relations/couples_love_illustrations_11.jpg)
12 She Read To Me, I Played Guitar For A While, And Then I Drew A Picture
(http://800001.xyz/files/funzug/imgs/relations/couples_love_illustrations_12.jpg)
Go to The NEXT Page for More Pictures >>>
13 I Still Learn Something New About My Wife Every Day
(http://800001.xyz/files/funzug/imgs/relations/couples_love_illustrations_13.jpg)
14 Post-Shower, Pre-Hairspray
(http://800001.xyz/files/funzug/imgs/relations/couples_love_illustrations_14.jpg)
15 Almost My Birthday!
(http://800001.xyz/files/funzug/imgs/relations/couples_love_illustrations_15.jpg)
16 Our Trip Home From Ikea
(http://800001.xyz/files/funzug/imgs/relations/couples_love_illustrations_16.jpg)
17 My Wife Watched The Season Finale Of Castle Today
(http://800001.xyz/files/funzug/imgs/relations/couples_love_illustrations_17.jpg)
18 Our Tree
(http://800001.xyz/files/funzug/imgs/relations/couples_love_illustrations_18.jpg)
Go to The NEXT Page for More Pictures >>>
19 Night Time Routine
(http://800001.xyz/files/funzug/imgs/relations/couples_love_illustrations_19.jpg)
20 Some Place I'd Like To Be
(http://800001.xyz/files/funzug/imgs/relations/couples_love_illustrations_20.jpg)
21 Mmmm, Wearing Layers
(http://800001.xyz/files/funzug/imgs/relations/couples_love_illustrations_21.jpg)
22 Climbing Mr. Daddy
(http://800001.xyz/files/funzug/imgs/relations/couples_love_illustrations_22.jpg)
23 Born To Swim
(http://800001.xyz/files/funzug/imgs/relations/couples_love_illustrations_23.jpg)
24 Budgeting
(http://800001.xyz/files/funzug/imgs/relations/couples_love_illustrations_24.jpg)