Funfani.com - Spreading Fun All Over!

IMAGE CORNER => Wallpapers/Cool Images => Abstract Art => Topic started by: imran on February 10, 2016, 05:58:03 AM

Title: Fantastic Cross-Stitching Of The Solar System
Post by: imran on February 10, 2016, 05:58:03 AM
I'm a huge space geek and decided to learn how to cross-stitch so that I could make space art. Over the past few months, I've been working on cross-stitching the solar system.

Each planet is 4″ in diameter and takes me around 3-4 weeks on average (at a leisurely pace). I'm creating each pattern based on actual planetary images. Once I finish the planets, I'll be moving on to moons.

My progress so far... The Earth is next!


(http://800011.xyz/files/funzug/imgs/artwork/solar_system_cross-stitching_01.jpg)
Title: Re: Fantastic Cross-Stitching Of The Solar System
Post by: imran on February 10, 2016, 05:58:24 AM
Mars

(http://800011.xyz/files/funzug/imgs/artwork/solar_system_cross-stitching_02.jpg)
Title: Re: Fantastic Cross-Stitching Of The Solar System
Post by: imran on February 10, 2016, 05:58:40 AM
Jupiter

(http://800011.xyz/files/funzug/imgs/artwork/solar_system_cross-stitching_03.jpg)
Title: Re: Fantastic Cross-Stitching Of The Solar System
Post by: imran on February 10, 2016, 05:58:54 AM
Neptune

(http://800011.xyz/files/funzug/imgs/artwork/solar_system_cross-stitching_04.jpg)
Title: Re: Fantastic Cross-Stitching Of The Solar System
Post by: imran on February 10, 2016, 05:59:17 AM
Pluto

(http://800011.xyz/files/funzug/imgs/artwork/solar_system_cross-stitching_05.jpg)
Title: Re: Fantastic Cross-Stitching Of The Solar System
Post by: imran on February 10, 2016, 05:59:38 AM
Jupiter And Pluto

(http://800011.xyz/files/funzug/imgs/artwork/solar_system_cross-stitching_06.jpg)

Go to The NEXT Page for More Pictures >>>
Title: Re: Fantastic Cross-Stitching Of The Solar System
Post by: imran on February 10, 2016, 05:59:58 AM
Neptune

(http://800011.xyz/files/funzug/imgs/artwork/solar_system_cross-stitching_07.jpg)