Funfani.com - Spreading Fun All Over!

ENTERTAINMENT JUNCTION => Jokes / Funny Messages => Topic started by: Taruna on September 13, 2007, 08:20:45 AM

Title: Job rejected?
Post by: Taruna on September 13, 2007, 08:20:45 AM
Job rejected?


Next time your application for a job is rejected...


Dear [Interviewer's Name ]:


Thank you for your letter of [Date of Interview].


After careful consideration I regret to inform you that I am unable to accept your refusal to offer me employment with your firm. This year I have had been particularly fortunate in receiving an unusually large number of rejection letters. With such a varied and promising field of candidates it is impossible for me to accept all refusals.


Despite [Firm's Name]'s outstanding qualifications and previous experience in rejecting applicants, I find that your rejection does not meet with my needs at this time. Therefore, I will initiate employment with your firm immediately following graduation. I look forward to seeing you then.


Best of luck in rejecting future candidates.


Sincerely,
[Your Name]