(http://800015.xyz/files/funzug/imgs/poetry/keeper_ofmy_heart_01.jpg)
Just a short time ago, I lived with an abundance
of inner emptiness.
Where my heart was once positioned
now stands a great black hole.
(http://800015.xyz/files/funzug/imgs/poetry/keeper_ofmy_heart_02.gif)
It took an enormous amount of strength
to pull together and reconstruct
the scattered fragments of a heart destroyed
from the yesterdays gone by.
You have pieced together the shattered crystals
of a heart that once was whole.
A treasure decimated by those of incompetence,
not worthy of holding something so priceless.
(http://800015.xyz/files/funzug/imgs/poetry/keeper_ofmy_heart_02.gif)
This crystal heart is whole again,
Full of love for you to sweetly nuture upon.
Although still fragile, I freely give it to you,
trusting that no harm shall come to it.
Openly I shall give you loyalty and dedication,
along with honor, trust, and deep respect.
Into thy gentle hands, I place this heart of crystal,
grateful for the emptiness that you have replaced.
(http://800015.xyz/files/funzug/imgs/poetry/keeper_ofmy_heart_02.gif)
You have engineered a task that seemed impossible.
You solely filled the once depleted.
You have reconstructed the once destroyed.
For this, you shall be the keeper of my heart.