Penguin Problems......
(http://800002.xyz/files/funzug/imgs/fzmails/cutest_penguins_story_01.gif)
(Allow time for download)
Did anyone see that"
(http://800002.xyz/files/funzug/imgs/fzmails/cutest_penguins_story_02.gif)
(http://800002.xyz/files/funzug/imgs/fzmails/cutest_penguins_story_03.gif)
2. "I'm really glad we started this jogging group
so I didn't have to do this alone."
(http://800002.xyz/files/funzug/imgs/fzmails/cutest_penguins_story_04.gif)
3. "Maybe if I bob along with the music no
one will ask me to dance."
(http://800002.xyz/files/funzug/imgs/fzmails/cutest_penguins_story_05.gif)
4. *Hums quietly to himself*
(http://800002.xyz/files/funzug/imgs/fzmails/cutest_penguins_story_06.gif)
Go to The NEXT Page for More Pictures >>>
5. "I wish I could move like Shakira."
(http://800002.xyz/files/funzug/imgs/fzmails/cutest_penguins_story_07.gif)
6. "I forgot my towel, don't look at me!"
(http://800002.xyz/files/funzug/imgs/fzmails/cutest_penguins_story_08.gif)
7. " Welp, see ya tomorrow then."
(http://800002.xyz/files/funzug/imgs/fzmails/cutest_penguins_story_09.gif)
8. "Watch me dive, you guys!"
(http://800002.xyz/files/funzug/imgs/fzmails/cutest_penguins_story_10.gif)
9. Crap— - sorry—after you!"
(http://800002.xyz/files/funzug/imgs/fzmails/cutest_penguins_story_11.gif)
10. "Nothing to see here."
(http://800002.xyz/files/funzug/imgs/fzmails/cutest_penguins_story_12.gif)
Go to The NEXT Page for More Pictures >>>
11. "Ice Cream truck!"
(http://800002.xyz/files/funzug/imgs/fzmails/cutest_penguins_story_13.gif)
12. " WhoOPSY- DAISY!"
(http://800002.xyz/files/funzug/imgs/fzmails/cutest_penguins_story_14.gif)
13. "Hahaha, can't catch me! oooOOF!"
(http://800002.xyz/files/funzug/imgs/fzmails/cutest_penguins_story_15.gif)
14. "Oh, BALLS."
(http://800002.xyz/files/funzug/imgs/fzmails/cutest_penguins_story_16.gif)
15. "I swear, this is how they do it in Europe. "
(http://800002.xyz/files/funzug/imgs/fzmails/cutest_penguins_story_17.gif)
16. "Damn these weak ankles!"
(http://800002.xyz/files/funzug/imgs/fzmails/cutest_penguins_story_18.gif)
Go to The NEXT Page for More Pictures >>>
17. " La la la laaa - AAH la la la..."
(http://800002.xyz/files/funzug/imgs/fzmails/cutest_penguins_story_19.gif)
18. "Scotch - WHAT Scotch?..."
(http://800002.xyz/files/funzug/imgs/fzmails/cutest_penguins_story_20.gif)
19. "Whoa, didn't see you there, guy. My bad!"
(http://800002.xyz/files/funzug/imgs/fzmails/cutest_penguins_story_21.gif)
20. "Ummphh, mmphh...there we go."
(http://800002.xyz/files/funzug/imgs/fzmails/cutest_penguins_story_22.gif)
21. "Guys? Where is everyone going?"
(http://800002.xyz/files/funzug/imgs/fzmails/cutest_penguins_story_23.gif)
(http://800002.xyz/files/funzug/imgs/fzmails/cutest_penguins_story_24.gif)
Go to The NEXT Page for More Pictures >>>
(http://800002.xyz/files/funzug/imgs/fzmails/cutest_penguins_story_25.gif)