Funfani.com - Spreading Fun All Over!

COOL STOP => Poetry/Shero Shayari => Topic started by: Pete Richards on December 14, 2012, 08:42:56 AM

Title: My Heart Is Perfect Because You Are Inside
Post by: Pete Richards on December 14, 2012, 08:42:56 AM
(http://800017.xyz/files/funzug/imgs/poetry/myheart_perfect_01.jpg)

I am bad in English,
But I can tell you that I LOVE YOU..

I am bad in Geography,
But I can tell you that YOU LIVE in MY HEART.

I am bad in History,
But I can tell you the day I FIRST SAW YOU.

I am bad in Chemistry,
But I can tell you what my REACTION is when I SEE you SMILE.

I am bad in Physics,
But I can show you the INTENSITY of SPARK in my EYES when they SEE you.

I am bad in every subject,
But I can tell you that I can pass ALL SUBJECTS, if YOU were the TOPIC.........

You don't need someone to complete you . You just need someone to accept you completely. Love needs no learning. Love is an experience.

Wishing you Love & Happiness in your life..


(http://800017.xyz/files/funzug/imgs/poetry/myheart_perfect_02.jpg)