Bent Objects by Terry Border: everyday items in extraordinary situations
(http://800013.xyz/files/funzug/imgs/creativity/everyday_items_situations_01.jpg)
These hilarious pictures are the latest creations from a unique artist who enjoys nothing more than putting everyday objects in extraordinary situations.
Fast food meets Statue of Liberty: The American Way
(http://800013.xyz/files/funzug/imgs/creativity/everyday_items_situations_02.jpg)
Terry Border from Greenwood, Indianapolis, USA, has made a living manipulating inanimate objects and putting them into bizarre positions.
Boxing bananas in the ring: Bruised
(http://800013.xyz/files/funzug/imgs/creativity/everyday_items_situations_03.jpg)
His latest collection includes a picture called 'Ice Cube Dreams' in which a bodybuilding ice cube looks longingly at a picture of the Titanic.
(http://800013.xyz/files/funzug/imgs/creativity/everyday_items_situations_04.jpg)
The 45-year-old said his peculiar talent came naturally and he had always seen objects differently.
"I used to make larger pieces, more abstract ones but I discovered that wasn't my strength. I started working smaller with wire and then I started incorporating objects to make things more interesting and using my humour, which I'm the first to admit is rather twisted."
Cookie Crumbs
(http://800013.xyz/files/funzug/imgs/creativity/everyday_items_situations_05.jpg)
"I always knew that my weird point of view was my gift or perhaps curse, so I'm glad I finally found a use for it", Terry said. "As far as getting ideas, I simply try to amuse myself. I look at objects and wonder what they remind me of and then I create a sort of story about that. I have a good sense of humour. I like to laugh but I can't tell a joke to save my life."
Crime Scene
(http://800013.xyz/files/funzug/imgs/creativity/everyday_items_situations_06.jpg)
Zombies Are Nuts About Brains
Go to The NEXT Page for More Pictures >>>
(http://800013.xyz/files/funzug/imgs/creativity/everyday_items_situations_07.jpg)
Jump!
(http://800013.xyz/files/funzug/imgs/creativity/everyday_items_situations_08.jpg)
Waiting for the Train
(http://800013.xyz/files/funzug/imgs/creativity/everyday_items_situations_09.jpg)
Missing
(http://800013.xyz/files/funzug/imgs/creativity/everyday_items_situations_10.jpg)
Pick Him
(http://800013.xyz/files/funzug/imgs/creativity/everyday_items_situations_11.jpg)
Chained to the Desk
(http://800013.xyz/files/funzug/imgs/creativity/everyday_items_situations_12.jpg)
Practical Yolker
Go to The NEXT Page for More Pictures >>>
(http://800013.xyz/files/funzug/imgs/creativity/everyday_items_situations_13.jpg)
Peanut Mourning
(http://800013.xyz/files/funzug/imgs/creativity/everyday_items_situations_14.jpg)
Rejection