Grandpa:
"My grandson is about as many days as my son is weeks, and my grandson is as many months as I am in years. My grandson, my son and I together are 120 years. Can you tell me my age in years...?"
(http://800014.xyz/files/funfani/imgs/informative/guess_my_age_01.jpg)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
SCROLL DOWN FOR ANSWER.
ANSWER :
72 Years...
Solution:
Grandpa:
"This problem is conveniently solved by writing down the necessary equations. Note that there are 12 months in a year, 52 weeks in a year, and 365 days in a year.
Let m be my age in years. If s is my son's age in years, then my son is 52s weeks old. If g is my grandson's age in years, then my grandson is 365g days old. Thus,
365g = 52s.
Since my grandson is 12g months old,
12g = m.
Since my grandson, my son and I together are 120 years,
g + s + m = 120.
The above system of 3 equations in 3 unknowns (g, s and m) can be solved as follows.
m / 12 + 365 m / (52 × 12) + m = 120 or
52 m + 365 m + 624 m = 624 × 120 or
m = 624 × 120 / 1041 = 72.
So, I am 72 years old."
wooooHH man . . . that was too hard to guess . . . !!!
you really are 72 . . . ?