The New Indian Railway
The New Indian Railway is committed to bring the following changes with immediate effect in an endeavour to make it the most people-friendly railways in the world......
1. Re-introduce steam locos - to boost coal industry in Bihar.
2. Dismantle the reservation system, all seats will be open to
janata, no more reservations by upper cast and rich people.
3. A/C coaches will be abolished, A/Cs will be auctioned in
4. Shatabdi express to be renamed as Rabri Devi express.
5. 10 new trains to be introduced from different parts of Bihar to Patna.
6. All double lines to be reduced to single track to cut costs - the rails, sleepers etc to be auctioned in Muzaffarpore.
7. Samjhota express will run from Patna to Peshwar, however it will be converted to a goods train to carry fodder.
8. New maha bhoj - litti and sattu - to be served in all luxury trains - palace on wheels, deccan odyssey etc.
9. Re-zoning of railways: north Bihar, south Bihar, north eastern Bihar, central Bihar, east Bihar, south Bihar, rest of India.
10. Next of kin of all people who die in train accidents will be given a job in railways, no more rail board exam or wastage of public money.
11. Any driver who dies in a train accident will not be allowed to drive any more for public safety.
12. Every village in India will have a railway station by 2007 - constructions to start soon.
13. Free tickets for farmers.
14. De-electrification of major lines to save power. Local trains in Mumbai Kolkata Chennai and Delhi to run on steam too.
15. Special "Gaai-bhains" express for transporting domestic animals, who have been neglected by the fundamentalist govt.
16. There will be no ticket checkers in train, that shows the new govt trusts the people.